Saturday, August 23, 2008

I dono what to call it!

Apparently 21 years back I was born on this day, its this festival we have today (21 yrs back it was on 15th aug! Whateve!) where we are forced to eat only cold food! Well thats another reason I was named 'cold' or Sheetal. Only I'm just the opposite - I get angry very soon, I think people are mean and I get offended too often! Anyway otherwise I'm cool with a lot of things. Oh yea and I'll speak to people and be myself with them only if I like them! Anyway thats not the purpose of this post. Actually I dono the purpose of this post, I just got bored working on the articles and got bored eating cold food at work (when there's yum food downstairs) so I tot I'd visit my cute lil blog and write something!
Ok its a Saturday, end of the very long mixed week. I could safely tag this week as the worst I've had but for a few things that happened here and there.
I spoke to a few people I din’t imagine I’d speak to ever again in my life.
I went to Mc.Donald's with the biggest wannabe ever created.
I went to Mc.Donald's and DIN’T have a burger.
I drank the biggest hugest glass of coke which never got over. The after effects were terrible tho (esp riding back home with a full sac, Oh its bad)
I went to Mc.Donald's at 10:30 pm only to have a burger and spoke to deeksha about things that I’ve never spoken about. (was fun tho...)
I had the creamiest yummiest coffee ever. A barista special :)
(Why can I only talk about food!!!?)
And I spoke to him about a few things that I can’t imagine discussing with any other guy.
Fought with Navin!!! For the first time in my life! About how it really is love.
Ate the amazing est chocolate at the Windsor manor and I dono what it was called. (here I go again...)
Finished watching all the DVDs I bought on my b day - thats a lifetime record. (Sandy and reb come home and take them)
Ah din’t speak to a few people and din’t do a few things that I should have done.

All in all the only thing that really made the week special was a small conversation with someone I really really love (‘him’), a few things that were said unintentionally but made me smile nevertheless. :) Oh I so so so love him...

But hang on...wasn’t this week supposed to be the worst week I’ve had??? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A shared spider's web hosting maintenance or effective hosting worship army or receive tummler refers to a net hosting checking where various websites reside on harmonious snare server connected to the Internet. Each locale "sits" on its own allotment, or section/place on the server, to regard it discriminate from other sites. This is mainly the most close-fisted choice on account of hosting, as many people apportionment the entire set someone back of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]

Anonymous said...

I apologise, there is an offer to go on other way.
Very remarkable topic
In my opinion you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.
Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.
The true answer

[url=http://cheapmichaelkors2.sosblogs.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiqwe.tumblr.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.cheapmkbag2.350.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapmichaelkors0.freeblog.hu/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapoutletbag2.smartlog.dk/get-a-useful-and-classy-further-large-handbag-for-day-to-day-lifetime-buyer-bag-post1272097][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]