Sunday, August 03, 2008

I have been thinking about this for a while now, I tried writing about it in my diary and I tried speaking about it - it just doesn’t happen anymore. I’m just so addicted, I have to put it up here I don’t know if this is something good or bad, but this is it. I’m addicted to blogging!!!
Anyway the thing I have to put up is this - I read this book sometime back by Advaitha Kala, ‘Almost Single’. Supposed to be this damn cool book about lives of 30 yr old single women.
Shit I’m depressed!
The book was really good, well-written, good understanding of the women’s mind, but I’m sad! The thought of a life like that is scary. I mean just imagine you are 30 and not married and have no clue why you are still alive. Wat a purposeless life! I mean at 30 I see myself living a perfect life. but ok whatever! Its time I made the list man...
There are so many things I want to do, but can’t coz of stupid reasons.

10 Things I want to do:
1. Learn the Arabian dance and Kathak
2. Learn to play the guitar.
3. Stay away from Mc.Donalds.
4. Complete writing my book.
5. Practice drumming and start saving up for the kit (wateva!!!)
6. Finish reading all the books on my shelf.
7. Finish all the tattoos on time.
8. Work hard on keeping my cool while in office.
9. To go shopping for b'day and generally. (NO TIME)
10.Wait till the right time comes - Things will (might) happen, Patience!

Well, these are the 10 stupid-est things that anyone can ever want (except the guitar part of it, Joey decided he wanted to learn the guitar when he was 30, so thats not stupid)!!!
Anyway I’m going to start working on the tattoos and the book from today but the guitar and the drums are a problem.
Guitar - Leo promised he’d teach me.
Drums - lets not talk about it, it hurts.
Dance - lets not think about it, it hurts evenmore.
Mc.Donalds - From today, I hate coke float and burger! (Shit I don’t believe this)
Patience - Well, not in my hands - although I don’t want to end up being Aisha, what a pain!
Reading - Well, I have insomnia I think. I don’t feel sleepy/ hungry nowadays. Its either love or depression. Can’t decide what! No its not anorexia/ bulimia! And reading, ah well ok will start something soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stay away from the drums!!! guitar ya'll do well and complete the book Ive bin waiting fr it like mad.

Anonymous said...

You should add, I will not drink anymore coffee to that list!!