Sunday, May 18, 2008

hate hate hate this place!!!

As much as people tell me to love the place i'm in rite now, i can't. however much i try, there are certain things people cant help but hate!!!
like i was called by this certain city editor or something, dono her exact post, ok so she tells me, keep ur phone on silent,no calls durin work hours- i always keep my phone on vibration except for the one day that i forgot and my phone started ringin-apparently some person complained- i have to say this its my blog anyway- the same person and the editor herself has her phone ringin every half hour. HYPOCRISY at its best u may say

and she goes on to say no internet for me!!! disgusting!!!
wat am I supposed to do during the 6 hours 45 mins of my 7 hour job when they dont give me work??? bhangra???

anyway i'm so freakin pissed today that i cant even stop posting this keepin in mind the advices well wishers and elders have given me AND i apologise to u pradeep sir and shreerekha ma'am but i cant but hate this place.
me, along with 2 interns- who have their own story of discrimination in this organisation-(will post their story later) were just sitting as we were given no work and this chick walks in and stares and comments oh ORKUT WATCHERS COMMUNITY- WAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO- oh i so so freakin hate this psycho place...

This person who's new too older than me tho, taught me the tv page and now when my boss tells me to do it myself he gets pissed with me and if i try to ask him somethin that i cant remember he frowns and cribs and acts all weird...SO IRRITATING

i came in today and this computer with the internet was free and so i just sit to check my mail for 5 mins and this man- i hate him so much for his constant unending giggling with another man just behind my desk-walks in and stares and says-loud enuf for the editor to hear who's sitting in the opposite desk- and says "EXCUSE ME" -- like i broke the computer or somethin...oh such a .
anyway i know these minor things shouldn matter and i shud adjust to the place but my only argument is that i would have cared a damn for all these silly things and persisted, had the job been somethin i really enjoy, something i'm born to do...but this ISN'T

I'M SAYIN NO MORE, MY ACTIONS SHALL SPEAK!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sheetal,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. AIR is auditioning for RJs right now. You can drop in at All India radio office on Raj Bhavan road ( its just before Raj bhavan on the right after Hotel Capitol). Talk to the programme executive on 1st floor. They will guide you regarding the same.

All the best

Shubha